Open a Bottle, Start a Conversation
Open a bottle, start a conversation. We’re thrilled to partner with women-owned sustainable winery, Teneral Cellars during the run of What the Constitution Means to Me. Teneral is on a mission create wines that are a catalyst for connection and crucial conversations, while donating a portion of their proceeds back to organizations that fight for gender and racial equity. With their exclusive Ruthless Collection (inspired by the one-and-only Ruth Bader Ginsburg), they’ve put together a series of questions and topics to engage in meaningful conversations around some of the themes of #ConstitutionSREP.
- What is the most courageous thing you have done?
- How can women get more involved in the legislative process to ensure that everyone, including our children, are safe and that gun rights are protected and controlled?
- What impacts on Women's lives are missing from the dialogue around Women’s rights and how can YOU make moves to mitigate those impacts?
- What does being“Ruthless” mean to you?
- What ACTION(S) will you take to fight for Women’s Fundamental Rights?
- What needs to be done to tip the scales for change in women’s rights?
- Do you fully understand your rights as a voter? What needs to be done to continue the push for federal legislation to protect voter’s rights?
- Are you directly affected by the gender wage gap? Would learning more about how to manage your finances or negotiate salary increases help? Do you think self-education is a band-aid or long-term solution to pay discrepancies?