Full Content Advisory
This production includes:
- Theatrical haze
- Strobe light effects
- Depictions and graphic details of violence against Native peoples including war, genocide, and massacres
- Depictions of death and gun-related violence
- Depictions of Native American boarding schools
- Use of aggressive and stereotypical anti-Native rhetoric
If you would like further information regarding these content advisories, please contact the Patron Services Office at 206.443.2222.
If you are looking for support around these topics, please check out the following organizations:
- The National Native American Boarding School Healing Coalition - Working for truth, justice, and healing for boarding school survivors and descendants.
- Indian Health Service: Resources for the Healing Process
- We R Native - Provides comprehensive health resources and information for Native youth, by Native youth. Includes information about culture, environment, mental health, physical health, relationships, life tips, spirituality, wellness, and activism.
- Two-Spirit and LGBTQ Health provides resources for Two-Spirit and LGBTQ+ individuals and loved ones (third party) within the American Indian/Alaska Native community. Includes information on finding a provider, community support, mental health care, and legal rights.
- Texting services are available through the Crisis Text Line by texting NATIVE to 741741 to be connected to a trained Crisis Counselor 24/7.
Find additional compiled Native resources here.