Seattle Rep appreciates contributions at all levels and acknowledges the tremendous generosity of our donor family. Last season, donations from our community accounted for approximately 75% of Seattle Rep’s operating budget. We are truly grateful.
While we prepare to welcome you back to experience live theater at the end of the calendar year, we are still finalizing the ways that we wish to express our gratitude, honor your generosity, and invite you behind the scenes to ensure you may witness, firsthand, how your support makes Theater at the Heart of Public Life a reality.
During the 2021/22 season, all donors will be recognized on the Seattle Rep website here, receive our quarterly Backstage Pass Newsletter, and be invited to our Happy Hour with Seattle Rep series.
Some additional perks and opportunities for donors at various giving levels may include:
- Our Patron Services Office is always there for you, but some donors will also have access to Concierge Ticketing Services provided by our Donor Services Specialist who will be able to sort your ticketing inquires as well.
- Donors who make an annual contribution of $1200 or more will receive Parking to go with their ticket subscription. *
- Season-long Access to the Baird Donor Lounge: Raise a glass, grab a snack, and chat with your fellow supporters either pre-show, or during intermission of all Bagley Wright performances on Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays, and Wednesday matinees. **
- Invitations to Special Events where you can learn more about the process of making great theater, the people who make it, and how your support specifically impacts Seattle Rep’s programs and performances. These may be in-person**, virtual, or a little bit of both! Past special events have included ‘Walk the Stage,’ ‘Opening Night Dinners,’ ‘Wine & Design,’ ‘Tech Dress’ and ‘Meet & Greets.’
- Sponsorship Opportunities: A transformational gift can make for a transformational experience and when you sponsor a show or program, we will offer you a bevy of opportunities to get up-close-and-personal (COVID restrictions permitting!) with Seattle Rep. More information about Sponsorship and personalizing your experience at Seattle Rep can be found here.