Seattle Rep appreciates contributions at all levels. With the postponement of our 2020/21 season, your gift has an even greater impact than ever before, and we aim to find as many ways as possible to show our gratitude for your investment and support. While this season we cannot deliver the same traditional, tiered benefit offerings as we have in the past, we want to ensure you can still witness the impact of your generosity and enjoy special behind-the-scenes opportunities with the launch of our new Backstage Pass series. As a donor, Backstage Pass gives you access to:
- In the Green Room: A Zoom webinar series that reunites members of the cast and creative teams from favorite past Seattle Rep shows. Supporters will have a chance to ask questions, see original design renderings, and learn behind-the-scenes secrets.
- Happy Hour with Seattle Rep: A Zoom webinar series that gives supporters the inside scoop on everything happening at Seattle Rep—from learning the business side of our operations to understanding all the steps needed to create a brand new work. Learn more about Seattle Rep and how we realize our vision of “theater at the heart of public life,” even while our stages are dark.
- Wine & Design: A Zoom webinar that brings together favorite Seattle Rep costume, scenic, lighting, and sound designers to discuss their craft with supporters over a glass of wine (or two!).
- Special invitations to additional exciting opportunities as they pop up throughout the year.
- Backstage Pass Newsletter Subscription: A printed newsletter for Seattle Rep supporters with exclusive behind-the-scenes features about the ongoing impact of your philanthropy. Delivered quarterly!
- Recognition on our website here.
Thank you for your support! If you have any questions about your benefits, please reach out to Donor Stewardship Manager, Anna Strickland, at email@example.com.