Bloodworks Northwest Pop-Up Donor Center
Tuesday, May 23, 2023 at 10 A.M.
Spring is the season of renewal, and to a patient who needs it, a unit of donated blood is the best chance they can get at renewal and hope.
To help ensure an ample blood supply for local patients, Seattle Rep is hosting a blood drive on Tuesday, May 23 in the PONCHO Forum. Sign up here!
If you need assistance booking an appointment, please contact Bloodworks at 1-800-398-7888 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Appointments are required. For info about eligibility, monthly donor incentives, and more, please visit www.bloodworksnw.org
Sign Up & Important Details
PONCHO Forum at Seattle Rep
155 Mercer St., Seattle, WA 98109
Enter through the main Patron Services Office entrance at the corner of 2nd Ave N. and Mercer St. Find directions and parking information here.
COVID Safety Information
- All donations are by appointment only. The one hour donation appointment is a safe and essential action to support local hospitals and patients. No walk-ins, guests, or people under age 16 are permitted onsite. Bloodworks pop-up centers are being conducted in accordance with social distancing guidelines.
- All donors are required to wear masks during their appointment.
- Hand sanitizer and restrooms will be available at all times.
- There is no wait to donate if you receive the Pfizer Moderna, Johnson & Johnson/Janssen, Novovax, or AstraZeneca COVID vaccine
- Read more about Bloodworks' COVID safety measures and vaccine guidelines here.
Need help booking your appointment or additional information? Contact Bloodworks Northwest at 1.800.398.7888 or visit www.bloodworksnw.org.
Advocate: Federal Blood Donation Eligibility
We feel the need to acknowledge the ways in which federal blood donation eligibility criteria discriminates against certain members of the LGBTQ+ community, especially gay, bisexual, and pansexual men. There are several ongoing advocacy efforts to address these policies.
Learn more about recent advocacy efforts
How Bloodworks Northwest is responding
Contact your senators to pressure them to change the eligibility criteria
Reference a recent letter to the FDA from U.S. Senators
If you are a health professional, co-sign this open letter to the FDA
If you are ineligible to donate blood, you may be eligible to join the Be The Match registry for blood stem cell donations. Find out more and register here.
About Bloodworks Northwest
Bloodworks Northwest is an independent, non-profit organization harnessing donor gifts to provide a safe, lifesaving blood supply to 95% of hospitals in the Pacific Northwest.