Seattle Rep is committed to producing the highest quality programming and we believe that our ability to contribute to excellence in the arts depends on building a community whose members come from diverse cultures, backgrounds, and life experiences.
We are part of a growing movement in theater to ensure that those who have been excluded historically; focusing particularly on racial and ethnic groups, LGBTQ people, people with disabilities and women, are at the decision-making table, reflected in our programming, and represented on our staff.
- Events Manager [pdf]
- Casting Associate [pdf]
- Patron Services Specialist [pdf]
- Patron Services Lead [pdf]
- Graphic Designer [pdf]
- Theater Floor Staff [pdf]
- Director of Human Resources [pdf]
- Director of Finance [pdf]
- Individual Giving Director [pdf]
- Interim PATP Coordinator [pdf]
- Stage Operations Supervisor [pdf]