A gift to Seattle Rep that pays you back
A charitable gift annuity at Seattle Rep provides a fixed income for life (with rates based on age) in exchange for a gift of cash or stock. Gift annuities can be established to pay one or two people throughout their lifetime, which make them especially attractive arrangements for many individuals or married couples who seek additional income. Plus, donors receive an immediate income tax deduction in the year that the gift is made. After you pass away, the remainder of your gift annuity will be applied to the purpose you have chosen at Seattle Rep. Due to the simple contractual nature of this gift, a charitable gift annuity is one of the easiest life income gift plans to create.
- Receive an immediate income tax deduction for the charitable gift portion of the annuity in the year the gift is made and other tax-saving opportunities.
- Secure a source of fixed income for you or another annuitant you designate for life.
- Benefit from payments that may be partially tax-fee. Establish a gift annuity with cash or stock. – If funding with cash, part of each payment to you will be tax-free for a number of years. – If funding with appreciated stock, you can avoid tax on a portion of the appreciation.
- Schedule payments as direct deposits to your bank account quarterly
- Contribute future support for Seattle Rep. Ensure that Seattle Rep remains prepared to provide
- Fund exceptional theater well into the future.
- Direct your gift annuity to support the programs at Seattle Rep that are most important to you.
Would you like more information about gift annuities? Contact Melissa Husby at Seattle Rep to receive a complimentary and confidential personal illustration outlining your potential income and tax benefits. We can work with you and your financial advisors to explore charitable giving strategies that support your financial goals now and in the future.