Full Content Warning
What the Constitution Means to Me contains mentions of domestic violence, sexual assault, human trafficking, and discussions of abortion and its stigmatization.
If you would like further information regarding these content warnings, please contact the Patron Services Office at 206.443.2222.
If you are looking for support around these topics, please check out the following organizations:
- Shout Your Abortion | Abortion Destigmatization | https://shoutyourabortion.com/
- Cedar River Clinics | Abortion Services, Birth Control, LGBTQ Wellness Services | https://cedarriverclinics.org/
- King County Sexual Support Resource Center | https://www.kcsarc.org/en/
- King County Domestic Violence Resources | https://kingcounty.gov/council/vonReichbauer/Services/domesticviolence.aspx
- New Beginnings: Ending Domestic Violence | https://newbegin.org/
- Washington State Coalition Against Domestic Violence | https://wscadv.org/get-help-now/
- Washington Anti-Trafficking Response Network (WARN) | Provides direct services to victims of human trafficking in Washington State | http://www.warn-trafficking.org/
Need to talk to someone now?
Text HOME to 741741 to reach a counselor free at Crisis Text Line.