Join Seattle Rep and other local arts organizations for an afternoon of performance, discussion, and interactive activities. The multi-disciplinary performances will offer a different perspective on the climate crisis, while interactive discussion-based activities for adults and children will stimulate in-depth conversation on this crucial topic. Leave with the inspiration and tools to take action. All ages welcome.
Event is included in garden admission; Family Saturday – free for children 12 & under!
The festival will include:
- A pop-up from The Children
- Poetry by Sameer Ranade
- Presentation by Zero Hour
- Screening of Karin Stevens Dance's “Global Water Dances 2019”
- Resource table
- Youth-friendly activities
- Open Mic
- And more!
Throughout the festival we will hold informal community readings of the following short plays:
- It Starts With Me by Chantal Bilodeau
- APPEALING by Paula Cizmar
- The Story of the Bountiful Window and the Last Rope by Vinicius Jatobá
- Nibi (Water) Protectors by Corey Payette
- Bigger Love by Peterson Toscano
Want to be involved?