Seattle Rep is hosting its third pop-up donor center with partner Bloodworks Northwest. Now, more than ever, hospitals are depending on our community to come together to help those in need by giving blood. Donating blood is essential, safe, and remains an encouraged activity. While there are many uncertainties in the months ahead, one thing that remains constant is the need for blood.
Sign Up & Important Details
PONCHO Forum at Seattle Rep
155 Mercer St., Seattle, WA 98109
Enter through the main Patron Services Office entrance at the corner of 2nd Ave N. and Mercer St. Find directions and parking information here.
COVID Safety Information
- All donations are by appointment only. The one hour donation appointment is a safe and essential action to support local hospitals and patients. No walk-ins, guests, or people under age 16 are permitted onsite. Bloodworks pop-up centers are being conducted in accordance with social distancing guidelines.
- All donors are required to wear masks during their appointment.
- Hand sanitizer and restrooms will be available at all times.
- There is no wait to donate if you receive the Pfizer Moderna, Johnson & Johnson/Janssen, Novovax, or AstraZeneca COVID vaccine
- Read more about Bloodworks' COVID safety measures and vaccine guidelines here.
Donate & Win a Car
When you donate blood with Bloodworks between December 28 to March 17, you will automatically be entered for a chance to win a car! The lucky winner will have their choice among 9 pre-selected new vehicles from Haselwood Auto Group. More info at bloodworksnw.org/winacar.
Need help booking your appointment or additional information? Contact Bloodworks Northwest at 1.800.398.7888 or visit www.bloodworksnw.org.
Advocate: Federal Blood Donation Eligibility
We feel the need to acknowledge the ways in which federal blood donation eligibility criteria discriminates against certain members of the LGBTQ+ community, especially gay, bisexual, and pansexual men. There are several ongoing advocacy efforts to address these policies.
If you are ineligible to donate blood, you may be eligible to join the Be The Match registry for blood stem cell donations. Find out more and register here.
About Bloodworks Northwest
Bloodworks Northwest is an independent, non-profit organization harnessing donor gifts to provide a safe, lifesaving blood supply to 95% of hospitals in the Pacific Northwest.