Bagley Wright Theatre (opening season)
- The Ballad of Soapy Smith premiere by Michael Weller
- The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn adapted by James Hammerstein & Christopher Harbon
- Make and Break by Michael Frayn
- The Misanthrope by Molière; translated by Richard Wilbur
- Master Harold ... and the boys by Athol Fugard
- As You Like It by William Shakespeare
PONCHO Forum (opening season)
- Shivaree premiere by William Mastrosimone
New Plays in Process Project
- Coming of Age in Soho by Albert Innaurato
- Splittin' Hairs by Rebecca Wells
- Between East and West by Richard Nelson
- Abingdon Square by Maria Irene Fornes
Sundays at Three
- "Gold Rush: Easy Money in America"
- "An Hour with Mark Twain"
- "None of the Above" (improvisation company)
- "Molière: The Art of Social Critique"
- "Fugard and the South African Struggle"
- "Shakespeare and the Poetry of Love"
- Appearing Nightly - Lily Tomlin's one-person show
Mobile Outreach Bunch (MOB; Washington State tour)
- Aesop's Fantastic Fables