1. Description of Contest/Participation
2. Prizes. Prizes are not transferable, redeemable by cash, or exchangeable for any other prize. If a winner cannot be contacted or is disqualified, Seattle Rep reserves the right to determine an alternate winner or not to award that winner’s prize, in their sole discretion.
3. Eligibility and Limitations. Participants and winner(s) must be United States residents, 18 years or older or have the permission of a parent or guardian to enter if a minor. Each photo counts as one (1) entry per person and multiple photos may be submitted. Employees of Seattle Rep, their advertising agencies, and members of the immediate family of any such persons are not eligible to win.4. Contest Rules and Decisions. By participating in the Contest, each participant agrees to be bound by the official contest rules and the decisions of Seattle Rep. Persons who violate any rule, gain unfair advantage in participating in the Contest, or obtain winner status using fraudulent means may be disqualified. Unsportsmanlike, disruptive, annoying, harassing or threatening behavior is prohibited. Seattle Rep will interpret these rules and resolve any disputes, conflicting claims or ambiguities concerning the rules or the Contest and Seattle Rep’s decisions concerning such disputes shall be final. If the conduct or outcome of the Contest is affected by human error, any mechanical malfunctions or failures of any kind, intentional interference or any event beyond the control of Seattle Rep, the Sponsors reserve the right to terminate this Contest, or make such other decisions regarding the outcome as the Sponsors deem appropriate. Seattle Rep may waive any of these rules in its sole discretion.
5. Publicity; Use of Personal Information. By participating, where allowed by law, all participants and winner(s) grant Seattle Rep exclusive permission to use their names, characters, photographs, voices, and likenesses in connection with promotion of this and other contests and waive any claims to royalty, right, or remuneration for such use. By participating in the Contest, where allowed by law, participants agree that the Sponsors may disclose personal information obtained from participants in the Contest to third parties and use such information for marketing and other purposes.
6. Consumer Created Content. If the entry for the Contest requires creative material from the participant/entrant, by submitting your entry: (1) you agree that your disclosure is gratuitous, unsolicited and without restriction and will not place the contest sponsors under any fiduciary or other obligation, that the Sponsors are free to disclose the ideas on a non-confidential basis to anyone or otherwise use the ideas without any additional compensation to you; (2) you acknowledge that, by acceptance of your submission, the contest sponsors do not waive any rights to use similar or related ideas previously known to sponsor, or developed by their employees, or obtained from sources other than you; (3) you are verifying that you are the owner and producer of the submitted material and that no third party ownership rights exist to any material submitted, and (4) you are hereby granting the Sponsors a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sub-licensable (through multiple tiers) right and license to use, publish, reproduce, display, perform, adapt, modify, distribute, have distributed and promote such content in any form, in all media now known or hereinafter created, anywhere in the world, for any purpose.
7. Release. By participating in the Contest, each participant and winner waives any and all claims of liability against the Sponsors, its employees and agents, the Contest’s sponsors and their respective employees and agents, for any personal injury or loss which may occur from the conduct of, or participation in, the Contest, or from the use of any prize.