Seattle Repertory Theatre, 155 Mercer Street, is located at the northwest corner of the Seattle Center in the Lower Queen Anne neighborhood. Here's how to find us:
- Take the Mercer Street/Seattle Center exit (exit 167).
- At the first traffic light, turn right onto Fairview.
- At the next light, turn left onto Broad Street.
- Turn right onto 5th Avenue.
- Turn left on to Roy Street (one way street).
Roy Street is one block away from Mercer Street. The street address is 155 Mercer Street. The main entrance to the theatre is located at the intersection of Mercer Street and 2nd Avenue North down the staircase.
Alternate Methods of Getting Here
- Park downtown and take the monorail to Seattle Center.
- Save your gas and your sanity - take the bus! Routes 1, 2, 3, 4, 13, 16, & Rapid Ride D line are a few that stop one to four blocks away from our door. For more options check the Metro web site.
- Riding your bike? Lock it up at one of Seattle Center's many bike racks.
Parking in the Area
- There are a number of parking lots available within walking distance of the theatre. Be advised that rates fluctuate based on the number of activities happening at Seattle Center.
- For a map of accessible parking click here.
- Visit the Seattle Center's website for more information about parking, traffic, alternate routes and heavy traffic days.
- If you have Seattle Center parking questions please contact (206) 233-3989.
Options & Tips
- Traffic and parking can be very heavy during festivals, the winter months, and events at other Seattle Center venues. Call the Seattle Center Activities Hotline at (206) 684-8582 to hear a recorded message about each day's expected activities. Before you make your trip to the Rep, check on area traffic conditions at the Washington State Department of Transportation website.
- You can avoid the rush by arriving early (the lobby is open 60 minutes before the show) and enjoy a light dinner at the Café at the Rep. Click to learn how to pre-order your dinner.