We believe theatre should be affordable for everyone. Don't qualify for any of these discounts? Remember some balcony seating starts at only $15.
Looking for ways to become a season ticket holder at a discount? Click here.
13-19? $5 tickets with Teen Tix!
By joining Seattle Center's Teen Tix program, you can see any show at the Rep for just $5. Tickets must be purchased on the day of the show in person or by phone (206-443-2222). Membership is free and also gets you into EMP, PNB, SIFF and many more. Click here to join Teen Tix.
On Sunday evenings, you may purchase an additional ticket for just $5! If there is no Sunday evening performance of a show, you may purchase an additional ticket for $5 one-half hour prior to the matinee performance. Please call the Box Office for more information.
We are happy to offer a student discount for current students over the age of 25. Tickets are $22. Must present ID when picking up tickets.
25 and under? Get $12Tix!
Tickets to any show for anyone 25 years old or younger are only $12 thanks to Comcast/Ovation's $12Tix program. (Tickets are subject to a $3 service fee when purchased online or over the phone. Must present ID when picking up tickets.)
We are happy to offer a 50% discount to active duty and veteran military personnel and their immediate families. Must present ID when picking up tickets. Click here for more information.
65 and older?
Great discounts are available for B and C level seats during regular production runs. Contact the box office directly for more details.
Discounts for All
1 hour before each performance all available tickets are half-price. (This offer excludes D level seating in the Bagley) You must purchase tickets in person.
"Pay What You Can" Performances
- Tickets are sold day-of-show only for designated performances, based on availability. $1 minimum per ticket at the Box Office window or $5 minumum per ticket over the phone. Tickets are not available for purchase online.
- There is a per-person limit, which varies per show.
- PWYC tickets are available in person at the Box Office during operating hours on the day-of-show to designated PWYC performances.
- Due to a limited supply of seats, there is no PWYC for our Leo K. shows or special presentations.
- To be notified about upcoming PWYC performances, sign up for our e-mail list and check the "Discounted Ticket Offers" box.
- Check out our online Calendar and look for this icon for designated PWYC performances.
Please note: Ticket prices and discounts apply to our regular season Seattle Rep productions and does not include Once. Special presentations (such as Peter Brook’s The Suit) or rental productions may not offer all discounts or be priced differently. Contact the Box Office for more information: 206-443-2222.